Saturday, August 13, 2011

In My Mailbox 35

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



This week I got 2 physical books and 3 e-books, I won them all.

From goodreads I won and adult title Shadow Kin by M.J Scott














From Librarything I won a middle grade story The Hijab Boutique by Michelle Khan:














From the author I won an e-copy of Spartan Heart part 1 by Kristine Cheney:














From the author I won an e-copy of Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson :














Also from Derrolyn Anderson I won an e-copy of The Moon and the Tide:














That's what was in my mailbox this week, leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox.

Lily x

2 comments:

melissa said...

shadow kin ive hear great things about.. some really nice titles this week! thanks for sharing and enjoy reading them

melissa

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-5.html#links

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! The Hijab Boutique sounds especially interesting.
My IMM