Monday, August 1, 2011

Harry Potter read a long mini challenge one

So the first mini challenge was to take a sorting quiz and post the results for the first time ever on a quiz I got :



  Normally, I end up in Slytherin, one time I got Ravenclaw. Anywho, the other part of the challenge was to write a post about the house you got sorted into.

Well Gryffindorks, I mean Gryffindors (Sorry I guess I may have some Slytherin tendencies.) 
are brave, we all know this since the Sorting hat told us so. All of the Weasley's were in Gryffindor, James and Lily were Gryffindors. 
Sirius was a Gryffindor, and I believe that most of the Order were also Gryffindors, though we are never told which house Frank and Alice were in. Now that I think about it, I think I remember Nevill saying something about him parents being in Gryffindor.The common room is behind the painting of the Fat Lady.
When you need help at Hogwarts, it will be given to you if you ask and if you are a true Gryffindor you might just pull Godric Gryffindor's sword out of the Sorting Hat.

Head on over  to Pretty Deadly reviews to join in on the fun!

No comments: