Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guest review After Eden Fallen Angels book 1

Today I am very pleased to have June from The JP Files here to do a guest review of After Eden by Katherine Pine.


AFTER EDEN (FALLEN ANGELS)
BOOK #1 REVIEW
Book Description:
Devi knows she shouldn't trust the new employee at her favorite used bookstore. Sure, he's funny, smart and hands down the sexiest guy she's ever met, but something dark lurks behind his unassuming smile and sinful green eyes.

Still, a girl can't always afford to be picky. When an angel abducts your twin brother it should come as no surprise that the one person who can help you get him back is a demon--and only if you're willing to pay his price.

(Young adult paranormal romance, 87,000 words or approx. 348 pages)
(Amazon.com)

Review:
Hi Everyone!!
My name is June from The JP Files and I am very happy to be a guest reviewer at Moirae (the fates) Book Reviews!
The book titled above, After Eden, is book one of the Fallen Angel series by Katherine Pine. This is a series that is available sadly on Kindle only but if the rest of the series is as good as the first book then I believe it will be available soon in print.
While doing one of my new favorite hobbies, cruising the Kindle book store, I came across this book which not only had a pretty interesting description but was also only 99 cents!
The story focuses on Devi, a 17 year old girl who hasn’t been the same since her twin brother was kidnapped by none other than an angel. When Devi meets Oz she’s instantly drawn to him and despite what he is she can use his help in finding out why her brother was taken (which I found to be very different when I found out) and where he is.
I found this book to be great!! I loved the idea of the story; I thought it was a great twist with the angel being the “bad guy” and her looking to the demon for help. I love the characters Devi and Oz, I find them both to have depth and at the same time very funny.
I love the way the story draws you in and keeps you intrigued throughout, there was never a moment where I wanted to skim ( I admit I do that a lot) LOL. I am a believer in having a strong beginning and a strong ending and believe me, this story has it! I am very excited to find out what happens next in the story of Devi and Oz!
If you own a Kindle I strongly suggest ordering this eBook, it will be worth your 99 cents!!
Happy Reading


Thank you June!!!

2 comments:

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hi Ladies!

This book sounds pretty good and I'm loving the price ;) Thanks June for a great review and for getting me addicted to .99 books =P

I'm off to search Amazon for more ebooks lol!

Happy Reading!
Steph

J.P. said...

I just saw they have a new cover for this book...it's kind of nice! I'ma post it on my page..check it out..