Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday 3

Wow is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week I am waiting for Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins.



  • Hardcover: 336 pages
  • Publisher: Hyperion Book CH (March 13, 2012)













Hailed as “impossible to put down,” the Hex Hall series has both critics and teens cheering. With a winning combination of romance, action, magic and humor, this third volume will leave readers enchanted.
Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident.
Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?


I am SO excited for this one, I loved the first two and can't wait to read this one!

13 comments:

Tara said...

This is the first time I've seen this cover! I absolutely cannot wait for this book.

Cary Cheyenne. said...

Um, hello, this is the first time I've seen the cover!! When was it released?! Oh my goodness, I love it!! I can't wait for this book! I love the entire series :))

Great post! Great blog! Now following!!!

Here's my WoW Post:

Sharon said...

I can't wait to read this! my first time seeing the cover as well :)

My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week.

Cary Cheyenne. said...

Oh my goodness, this is the first time I've seen the cover!! When was it released? I'm like, totally in awe! I love this series! Great post! Great blog! Now following!!

Here's my WoW Post:

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

It has not been released yet, it will be released on March 13 2012.

Lilie said...

Oh I didn't know this cover, it's the first time! Thank you so much for sharing :D I loved it and I also can't wait for this one :)

Happy reading!

Here is my WoW

Alaiel Kreuz said...

Great! This series is in my TBR pile, but I need longer days to be able to read all the books I have xD
I'm a new follower (I completely love the name of your blog!).

This is my Waiting on Wednesday.

And BTW, I have two international giveaways going on right now so feel free to pass by and enter :D

Alaiel

Jan von Harz said...

So happy that book three is soon to be release (relatively speaking) Love this series. Great pick!

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Sounds great!! And awesome choice!

Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

PeaceLove&Pat said...

Love Hex Hall, Demon Glass is on my shelf been kind of slacking in reading this. Hopefully soon I'll be able to put more effort to read it.

Here's my WoW: http://www.peaceloveandreviews.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

BookJunkie said...

I keep meaning to get this series, I just never seem! It looks like it's great, and I really want to read them. Nice pick!
You can see my WoW over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if you want!
New follower!
Courtney

Marla said...

I am loving this cover. I loved Hex Hall and LOVED Demonglass, so I'm really excited for March. Excellent choice!

New Follower

My WoW post

Athena said...

Definitely can't wait for this one! I haven't read the second one yet, but I loved Hex Hall!