Monday, July 25, 2011

Read Supernaturally online FREE!



Hey lovely people! So, the awesomness that is Harper Teen, has a copy of Supernaturally by Kiersten White, posted to read for free! It's totally legal, (I found the link in my Shelfawarness newsletter on the banner they made for it.)
I haven't gotten to the library yet to pick up Paranormalcy which is on hold, but I'm going to do that today, so I can read it and the second one! You can read Supernaturally here. 
I am not sure how long this opportunity will be available.  I hope long enough for me to read book one and book 2!

2 comments:

Sniffly Kitty said...

It's actually just the first 70 pages, but that is a pretty good excerpt

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Really? When I looked I saw all 340+ pages. Huh, maybe the changed it since I last looked.