Over at Booksoulmates, they have the July sign up for RAK, RAK is a really fun thing I have participated in the last 2 months, where you post you wish list and someone might send you an item from it, I have sent one a month so far (All I can afford). I love sending them, it's a lot of fun and a neat way to meet others. If you are interested head on over and sign up!!
I just got done signing up (number 121)
Summer is just flying by and RAK is stronger than ever!
We finally surpassed our goal with 315 sign-ups in one month.
How crazy cool is that?! Do you guys know how Ahhhh-mazing you are?
- Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!