Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox 34

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



This week, I got 2 books, one I won and one was a gift.

The book I won was The Burning by Jane Casey, Thank you Goodreads first reads.















The book I was given as part of the R.A.K program was Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. Thank you Jen from Romancing the Book.


















That's what I got in my mailbox, leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox, and I wil be sure to check it out.

Lily x

4 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want to get into Patricia's books.
My IMM

melissa said...

patricia briggs is always a good read. thanks for sharing your IMM.
enjoy your books..

http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Moon Called looks like a great book! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

Angelica Joy said...

"Moon Called" looks interesting...enjojy ;)