Saturday, July 16, 2011

In My Mailbox 32

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



I got several books this week, I got 2 for review, I won 1 and I ordered 4.

For review I got:



I won


I ordered






                                                              Falling Under by Gwen Hayes.
                                                    The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver.

That's what I got in my mailbox this week leave me a note and let me know what you got in your mailbox.

Lily

6 comments:

Cara said...

The Demon Trapper's Daughter and Starcrossed seem very interesting. Happy reading! :)

Jadey! said...

Amazing books! I can't wait to read The Beast Call! Stracrossed is okay and Tempest Rising and The Demon Trappers Daughter are AMAZING! <3

Here's My Mailbox

Bailey said...

Tempest Rising is really good. Hope you enjoy all the books!!

In My Mailbox

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really want Starcrossed and Demon Trapper's Daughter.
My IMM

A Beautiful Madness said...

I LOVE Starcrossed. I got it on NetGalley and I devoured it! I really have to buy my own finished copy!

My IMM

Kristin said...

Nice mailbox this week. Tempest Rising sounds like such a great book, I will have to get my hands on it.
Book Sniffers Anonymous