Saturday, July 2, 2011

In my mailbox 30

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This was a small week, I got 4 books all of which I ordered the week before. First book I got was a used copy of Babe in boyland by Jody Gehrman.












I got a copy of A need so beautiful by Suzanne Young.












A copy of The demon's surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan.












Lastly the mail just arrived and I got my copy of Beauty Queens by Libba Bray.














That is what I got in my mailbox this week leave me a note tell me what you got in your mailbox and I will be sure to check it out.

Lily

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Great IMM! Babe in Boyland was a very cute book. I really want to check out Beauty Queens. It sounds awesome!

My IMM

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

I read Demon's Surrender a few days ago. It definitely reminded me why I love reading books. I have the UK cover, but I'll be double dipping for these nice US ones too.

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Great IMM! Beauty Queens looks and sounds hilarious! Oh and you got A Need so Beautiful....Enjoy! I can't wait to read your reviews=)

Happy Ready! Happy 4th!
Steph

Kristin said...

You have a great list of books in your mailbox this week. Babe in Boyland has been on my to read list for a while now. Happy Reading
Book Sniffers Anonymous

TG said...

Oh, I am dying, dying to read Beauty Queens but it's not released in the UK for a while yet. Hope you enjoy it!

Cozy in Texas said...

I stopped by your blog today
Ann

Melina said...

I keep seeing Beauty Queens on other blogs and now I am wanting to read it too. Nice mailbox!