Saturday, June 25, 2011

In my mailbox 29

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



This week I got 6 books I bought all 6. (Maybe one week I  can stop)

The first book I got was The fallen Vol. 1 by Thomas Sniegoski.













I also got myself a copy of Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs.












I also got a copy of Forgotten by Cat Patrick I got the UK cover as I dislike the US cover.













I also got a copy of Siren by Tricia Rayburn.













I also got Heist Society by Ally Carter.












My pre-order came a few weeks early I got Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray.














That's what was in my mailbox this week leave me a note and let me know what you got and I will have a look.

Lily x

11 comments:

Jennie said...

All of these are on my wishlist! I think I'll get the UK cover for Forgotten too. I do that with some books when I don't like the US ones, and I am not a big fan of this book's US cover either.

Cait said...

I've got forgotten too, I think you're right about the UK cover! Great books =]

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

I'm wanting to get Forgotten soon, but we have yet another different cover for it here in Australia.

Alison said...

Great set! I'm very interested in Falling for Hamlet. I hope it's good. I want to re-read Heist Society before I read Uncommon Criminals.
My IMM

Good Golly Miss Holly said...

forgotten is so so so awesome, enjoy!

MiaandSofia said...

A great mailbox! They all look great! I can't wait to read Forgotten :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @ Gripped into Books

Reading Angel said...

Loved Heist Society and the sequel Uncommon Criminals as well!

Heard great things about Miss Peregrine's!
Hope you enjoy all your new books!

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Yes I need to get all these books, lol! Great Mailbox! I can't wait to read your reviews=)

Lilie said...

Great IMM! A lot of them are in my wish list. I can't wait to see your reviews :D

Happy reading and I hope you like them.

Ps: Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Oh wow. I hadn't seen that Forgotten cover -- I love it! It was a sweet read -- I hope you enjoy it =D

Anna said...

Miss Peregrine looks so good. Happy reading!

My Mailbox