Saturday, June 18, 2011

In my Mailbox 28

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at the The Story Siren.



Okay, so this week I went a little nuts and bought WAY too many books. I bought 9. I won 2 and received 2 for review. So, since it's a huge week, I'm not going to leave links, just the picture of the cover, besides, I am on chapter 17 of Passion and I have to know what happens next.....

So for review I got:

Reborn by Ley Mesina. Thank you Ley for the copy.

I also got a copy of Ruby Red by Kirstin Gier thank you to the publisher!

I won a copy of The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod Thank youRabid Reader!
She also sent a copy of The Cold Kiss of death book 2 in the series!

Now for the books I bought.







13 reasons why by Jay Asher
Blood magic by Tessa Gratton
Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
Flawless by Sara Shepard
Jenny Pox by JL Bryan
Passion by Lauren Kate (review now up!)
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard (Yes, I got the TV Tie in covers as dolls scare the hell out of me and I was NOT going to buy the books with the doll covers.)
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Sea by Heidi R. Kling.

7 comments:

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

I want to get Passion, but I need to find a store that sells it in hardcover (which is rare in Australia) so that my collection matches.

Mardel said...

One of these days I want to get a hold of a copy of Sisters Red. It sounds great. have fun reading!

Misty said...

Ooh, lots of goodies! I've recently bought a few of these, too. Looking forward to them. :)

Cait said...

wow, so many good books I dunno where to start!! The Suzanne Mcleod books are really good and set in England which is nice. I'm so jealous you have ruby red, that looks so good! I've got both 13 reasons why and blood magic and they both look amazing! I hope you enjoy all your books. I'm a new follower via IMM!

The Cait Files

Alison said...

Great set! I really want to read Ruby Red and Blood Magic.
New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
My IMM

Lilie said...

Awesome IMM for you, I hope you enjoy them all :D I see you're reading Witches of East End, I can't wait to read this one :D

Happy reading! Thank you for stopping by my blog :D

Lilie

TG said...

Ooh, I really want to read Ruby Red. Sisters Red I finished recently and loved it.