Saturday, June 11, 2011

In My Mailbox 27

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



Okay kids strap in this is a long one. So I went to the Dark Days of Supernatural tour this week it was so much fun, Aprilynne Pike, Veronica Roth, Amy Plum, Tara Hudson and Ellen Schreiber were there.
This week I won 3 books and bought 6.

I'll start with the 3 I won.  First book I won was The Sweetness of tears by Nafisa Haji. Thank you booktrib.
The second book I won was The Apothecary by Maile Meloy. Thank you Librarything.

Now for the book I bought. I didn't get a chance to read this one before it was due at the library so I bought a used copy for a few dollars. I bought myself a copy of Skinny by Diana Spechler.
I also got myself a copy of Ironside by Holly Black. 
I also bought myself a copy of Corsets and Clockwork
I also picked up a copy of The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch. 
Finally at the signing I picked up 2 books.
First I picked up a copy of Die for me by Amy Plum.
Lastly, I picked up a copy of Hereafter by Tara Hudson.
Well that's what I got in my mailbox, leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

Lily.

10 comments:

A Beautiful Madness said...

Loved Die For Me.Hope you enjoy it!

Happy Reading

My IMM

MiaandSofia said...

A great mailbox! They all look great! Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @ Gripped into Books

Lisa said...

You got a lot of awesome books in your mailbox this week(:
I would love to read Skinny, Die for Me, Hereafter, and Ironside looks really good too!(:

I hope you enjoy all of your fantastic books!

Lisa
My IMM:
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-10.html
50 Follower Giveaway:
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-follower-giveaway.html

TG said...

Hiya. I'm a new follower and strangely enough, I also got a copy of Ironside this week. I really want to read Die For Me, too.

My IMM

My anxious life said...

I am so jealous of everyone getting ARCs!!! :)

Angie

http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/2011/06/paranormalcy-review.html

Anna said...

You had a great bookish week! The Sweetness of Tears looks really good. My mailbox post is here.

Karis Jacobstein said...

I loved Magnolia League and Hereafter. Enjoy!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-monday-8.html

melissa said...

o0o0 corsets and clockwork i want to read i mean what an awesome title for a book!

Misty said...

Ooooh, LOTS of goodies. A number of these are on my wishlist. Enjoy!

Gabby said...

Great books I have been wanting to get Die for Me. Can't wait to see what you think. Have fun reading.

-Gabby (New follower)


My IMM:
http://readingshiningstar.blogspot.com/2011/06/imm-in-my-mailbox-5.html