Saturday, June 4, 2011

In My Mailbox 26

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



This week I got 6 books. I bought 4 of them won one and was sent one for review by the publisher.
Lets start with the 4 I bought.
First up is Rage. by Jackie Morse Kessler.  I have previously reviewed this book, but I bought myself a finished copy.

I also got myself a finished copy of Queen of the Dead byStacey Kade.
I also got myself a copy of Wither by Lauren DeStefano.
I also got myself a copy of Balefire by Cate Tiernan.

Well that is it for me this week leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox!

Lily

9 comments:

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

Wither has such a great cover. I've been wanting to get Queen of the Dead as well.

Here's my IMM for the week

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i want to read a lot of these. Enjoy!

Here's my IMM

mfay2 said...

I've heard good things about Wither. Haven't read it yet.







My IMM: http://bit.ly/mtXCSa

Marie said...

Hi i'm a new follower :).

You got some awesome books this week ! I read With a few month ago it's an interesting dystopian novel and the cover is stunning !

I bought Balefire a few months ago I still need to read it :).

I hope you'll enjoy them ! Happy reading !

Marie said...

Oh you should totally read them :D !
I liked If I stay but I loved Where she went the second book even more. It's one of my favorite book now !

And thanks for participating :)

Tara said...

Cate Tiernan! I LOVE her so much. Have you read her Sweep series? SO GOOD. Definitely check out that series after Balefire :) Hope you enjoy all your new books! I'm a new follower.

Here's what I got in my mailbox this week!

Alison said...

Great set! I especially loved Queen of the Dead.
My IMM

A Beautiful Madness said...

Loved Wither. Such a great book. I can't wait for the sequel. I really have to read Rage. It sounds like such a great series

My IMM

Anna said...

I have The Soldier's Wife too. It looks so good. Enjoy your new books!