Saturday, May 28, 2011

In my Mailbox 25

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.



I got four books this week I bought three and received one for review.


The first book I bought is supernatural one year gone by Rebecca Dessertine.














The second book I bought is A Delusion of Satan by Frances Hill.














The third book I bought is a finished copy of Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross.














For review I received a copy of  I shall not hate by Izzeldin Abuelaish.



Thank you Michelle!










That's what was in my mailbox leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox!

Lily xx

3 comments:

Safari Poet said...

I read the prequel and canät wait to read The Girl In the Steel Corset. It will be my first steampunk.

Happy reading!

Chel said...

The Girl in the Steel Corset is pure awesome. Hope you have fun reading your books!

- Chel
The Procrastinator's Corner

Misty said...

I looooooove the cover for The Girl in the Steel Corset. So pretty!