Sunday, May 22, 2011

In my Mailbox 24

In my mailbox is hosted weekly by The Story Siren.

This is a fast one, I got 4 books this week, 2 for review and I bought 2.

For review I got a copy of The Twisted Thread (ARC) by Charlotte Bacon. From the publisher Via Shelf awareness.



From Netgalley I received an e-copy ARC of Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (This will be released on Tuesday!


I got a copy of The Strange Case of Finley Jane by Kady Cross (E-book Novella FREE on Amazon and Harlequin teen.
I also bought a copy of City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.



That's what was in my mailbox, leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

I ALSO GOT A JOB THIS WEEK!!!!!

Lily x

5 comments:

Lyddz said...

Hello :D Just stopped by to comment, and now I have a The Strange Case of Finley Jane on my Kindle App! I'm really happy I chose to visit your blog, thanks for posting! Enjoy Girl in the Steel Corset and City of Glass!
-Lydia

Loren Chase said...

You have a great haul this week ;) I'm reading Girl in the Steel Corset at the moment and love it so far. I'm definitely going to check out The Strange Case of Finley Jayne! Hope you have a wonderful week! ;)

~Loren
My IMM

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Thanks for visiting, off to see your mailboxes.

Jana said...

Congratulations on the job!!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Thanks!