Saturday, April 30, 2011

In my Mailbox 21

In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.








Okay this is a long one as it contains last week as well as this week.

I will start with the ones I got for review.

First is Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade Thank you Net Galley.












Next also from Net Galley is The Near Witch by Karsten Knight. This is a 2011 debut!













From Simon and Schuster is Wildefire by Karsten Knight.













I won a book from LibraryThing's early reviewers program.
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma.













Last are books I bought. I bought a lot.

Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz














So 5 minutes ago by Hilary De Vries













Storm Front  by Jim Butcher.














Red Glove by Holly Black.













City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.














City of fallen angels by Cassandra Clare.














Abandon by Meg Cabot.














That is what I got in my mailbox leave me a note and tell me what you got.

Lily

6 comments:

Honey said...

You got some great books this week! I loved CoA, CoFA and Red Glove! I'm looking forward to reading Abandom. I'm especially excited for Imaginary Girls. I met Courtney Summers this week at a book club celebration and she recommended it. Hope you enjoy your books! Thanks for stopping by :)

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I'm excited to read them all, just wish there were more hours in the day!
Lily

MiaandSofia said...

A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read The Near Witch and I LOVE TMI series :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Bella said...

I love The Mortal Instruments series, they're awesome! I have The Near Witch too, but I haven't read it, and Abandon looks awesome! :) Enjoy your books!

Bella
My Mailbox

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

The near witch looks really interesting. enjoy!

Here's my IMM

LibrarySnake said...

I love the cover for Imaginary girls!

here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/