Saturday, March 12, 2011

In my mailbox 19

In my mailbox is hosted weekly by The Story Siren.






This week I got 4 books. 2 for review,  and I bought 2.



For review I received a copy of Prophecy of the guardian by J.W Baccaro.  Thank you J.W Baccaro! (This title is available now!)











I also received a copy of Night Road by Kristin Hannah. Thank you St. Martins press! (This title     will be out March 29 2011)













I bought a copy of Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.













I also bought a copy of White Cat  by Holly Black.
















That is what was in my mailbox this week, what did you guys get in your mailbox?


Lily

6 comments:

chelleyreads said...

awesome IMM! i seriously have to read clockwork angel and white cat too. enjoy!

Michelle

Manda said...

Yay Clockwork Angel! I'm so looking forward to the second book in the series.

Amber Griffiths said...

Clockwork Angel is AMAZING. I love Cassandra Clare :D White Cat has been on my wishlist for ages now, I really need to get around to buying it.
Enjoy your books! :D
Here's my IMM: http://booksofamber.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-17-and-weekly-roundup.html

Christy @ReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! I loved Clockwork Angel! I really need to read White Cat. :) Happy Reading!

abeautifulmadness said...

Clockwork Angel!!! I haven't read it yet, but I love the Mortal Instruments series

Kiwi.. said...

Oo..i like the covers!! Especially Night Road!
Happy Reading!
Pleasure meeting you!
Great blog layout!I like very much!
Hop by my IMM @
http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-6.html