Saturday, March 5, 2011

In my mailbox 18

In my mailbox is a weekly meme host by The Story Siren.






I got 5 books this week I won one, got one for review and bought the others.













The book I won is Among Thieves by Douglas Hulick. Thank you Good reads first reads.













I got a  copy of The goddess test by Aimee Carter via Netgalley Thank you!


Now the books I bought.












The first one is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.


The second is a finished copy of Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins.
























The third and final book is Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon.


So that is what I got in my mailbox, leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

Lily

6 comments:

Amy J - Book Addict said...

Can you believe I own all of the Mortal Instrument series so far and still have only read City of Bones? LOL
Great haul!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I haven't read any of them, I keep hearing good things though!

Alison said...

Fab reads! New follower too.
I can't wait to read Demonglass and Goddess Test.
My IMM

Tiffany said...

Among Thieves looks good. I'll have to check it out.

Majanka Verstraete said...

I've never heard of Mermaid before, but I like the cover. I have Demon Glass on my wishlist; and Among Thieves looks like a nice read as well! Enjoy!
Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week.

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Among Thieves is due out next month, currently I am in the process of trying to set up a time for the author stop by to talk about his book.

Mermaid just came out on the first of this month!