Sunday, February 6, 2011

In my mailbox 16

I forgot to do one last week, so this covers the last 2 weeks.
In my mailbox was started by The Story Siren.



The past 2 weeks I have gotten 1 book from the library, I won 1 and I got 4 for review.

Lets start with the library.

I went to the library and picked up a copy of The Espressologist by Kristina Springer.














I won a copy of Angelfire by Allison Moulton Thank you goodreads!














I was sent a copy of Textual Healing by Eric Smith for review. Thanks Eric!














I was also sent a copy of In the Storm  by Karen Metcalf for review. Thanks Karen! Karen will be a guest on the blog on March 8th and she will have a copy of her book to giveaway as well. So look out for that!














I was also sent by the publisher via netgalley a copy of The Vespertine  by Saundra Mitchell. Thank you Netgalley!














That is what I got in my mailbox, leave me a comment and let me know what you got in your mailbox happy reading!

Lily

4 comments:

*Melissa* said...

I got the vespertine by netgalley as well im looking forward to reading it!

Erika said...

Textual Healing looks so good. I was asked to review that book as well! ...Patiently awaiting my copy in the mail :)

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I am excited to read them all!

Jessie Dyan said...

Congratulations from Reader Between The Covers!! I have chosen you for the One Lovely Blog Award: http://readerbetweenthecovers.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html