Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In my mailbox 14






Okay so I've been uber busy, but here is my IMM.

This week I got some books for review, some I won and one  I bought.

Let's start with the ones I won.














Cat's Eyes by Karen Lee Field thank you goodreads first reads.













The Kensei by JOn F Merz thank you Library Thing.

The books I got for review:














Rage by Jakie Mores Kessler sent by publisher via net galley thank you!














Stork by Wendy Delsol, *2010 debut sent by the publisher, thank you candlewick press.
















Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri *this is a 2010 debut! Thank you Candlewick press.


Finally the book I bought














Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler.

2 comments:

Abigail [All Things Urban Fantasy] said...

You haven't claimed the ARC you won from my site yet.
http://allthingsurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/01/winners-paranormal-ya-arcs.html

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Oh, I was away for 5 days and didn't have my computer. On my way now thanks for letting me know! XX