Sunday, January 9, 2011

In my mailbox 13

In my mailbox is hosted weekly by The Story Siren.







This week I won one book and the rest I bought. Let's start with the book I won.

I won a copy of Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry thank you bewitched bookworms!















Next for the books I bought.

I bought myself a copy of Red Headed Step Child by Jaye Wells. I had checked it out from the library and was unable to finish it before it was due, so I got my own copy.















I also got Shakesperes Land Lord the first of the Lily Bard mysteries by Charlaine Harris.














Lastly I bought myself a copy of Full Dark No Stars by Stephen King
















That's what I got leave me a note and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

Lily xx

2 comments:

Lucia said...

I just awarded you! See my post here.

carolsnotebook said...

Looks like some good ones. Enjoy!