Saturday, January 1, 2011

In My Mailbox 12

In my mailbox is hosted weekly by The story siren.




Okay this weeks is huge. The only reason is because it was Christmas and all I asked for was gift cards to the book store!
I won 2 books this week they were:


Flirt Club by Cathleen Daly thank you Good reads first reads!
The Losers Club by Richard Perez thank you Library thing and Richard Perez.












Now on to the books I bought! I bought a lot so strap in!













 The girl who loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King













 There's no place like here by Cecelia Ahern














Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins














Cleopatra a life by Stacy Schiff














Gerald's Game by Stephen King














Hexbound by Chloe Neill














The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine *contains books 1&2














Purge by Sarah  Littman




 Last night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger




Rosebush by Michele Jeffe



Supernatural War of the Sons by Rebecca Dessertine














Thanks for the memories by Cecelia Ahern














Valiant by Holly Black

Whew! That was a long post took forever! Leave me a message and let me know what you got in your mailbox.

Lily

2 comments:

Selfcentered said...

Ooooh! Great books to add to my TBR pile! Happy Reading!

My IMM vlog

Kelly said...

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon and Anna and the French Kiss are fantastic. I'm really interested to hear what you think of Gerald's Game; it's not one of my favorite Stephen King novels, but I (mostly) enjoyed it. Happy reading!