Saturday, December 11, 2010

In my mailbox 9

In my mailbox was started by The Story Siren.




I got four books this week and a dvd set.
Let's start with the book I won.













I won The Best Laid Plans by Lynn Schnurberger. Thank You Goodreads first reads! *My copy doesn't have this spiffy cover, but this is what the finished title will have.

Now for the books I bought. I went nuts and bought 3 books. My TBR pile has over 10,000 pages in it now. I think I have a problem LOL.














I saw this on another blog and it looked so interesting, I ran out to the bookstore and got it. It's called 13 little blue envelopes by Maureen Johnson.














I also got this, it sounds like a fun read and I have seen it desribed as light hearted. I like light hearted books. So I got myself a copy of The secret society of the pink crystal ball by Risa Green.














I got this from the library a few months ago, got distracted and never finished before it was due back. So I found it on a great sale had a coupon and could not resist buying a copy so I can finish it. So I bought myself a copy of Halo by Alexandra Adoretto.













Last but not least, for my birthday, my Mum and Dad got me the only thing I asked for which was Season 5 of Supernatural. Since the show started I have asked for a season for my birthday, got to keep up with tradition right?

Don't forget there is one more day to enter the giveaway of swag from author Chloe Neill.


If you celebrate Hanukkah, I hope you had a great one, I celebrated this year and had a blast. That's what I got in my mailbox this week, leave me a comment and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

Lily xx

7 comments:

lady reader said...

Great books this week! And way to go on the GR win! YAY! :)
The Pink Crystal Ball & 13 Little Blue Envelopes look really great! I haven't junped on the Halo train yet, you'll hafta let me know whatcha think.

Have a great week!
Amy aka Lady Reader

Our IMM at Attack of the Book:
http://attackofthebook.com/2010/12/12/imm-8-2/

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

SUPERNATURAL!!! Oh how I love that show - not so much season 5 but still favorite show of all time!

Pink Crystal Ball looks like it would be a cute read. Enjoy!

Gabrielle Carolina said...

I loved Halo!

Happy reading!

If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
Merry Christmas!
Gabrielle Carolina

chelleyreads said...

awesome books--i really want to read halo. happy reading and happy holidays!

stop by our IMM if you have time :)

Megan Hoover-Swicegood said...

13 Little Blue Envelopes is great. I hope you love it.

GREYZ said...

Great books this week. Drop by Clandestine Sanctuary to find out what I got this week.

Lori said...

I enjoyed Halo and I am loving the mailbox. Too cute. I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy Reading. Wanna check out what I got this week In My Mailbox?