Saturday, December 4, 2010

In my mailbox 8






In my mailbox was started by The Story Siren.
Here is what I got in my mailbox this week:

Bought:

I bought four books this week!















Insomnia by Stephen King.














Under the Dome by Stephen King.













Dead witch walking by Kim Harrison.














A great and terrible beauty by Libba Bray

Now for the books I won!













Academy 7 (Signed ARC)  by Anne Osterlund Thank you Mary!















Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst. Thank you Angela and Sarah!













The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (Signed) Thank you Heather!













The Longed Tales by Mohamed AR. Thank you Library thing and Mohamed!













The Wraith by Goodlow Byron. Thank you Goodreads first Reads and Goodloe.

For review:














The Athena Project by Brad Thor. Thank you Simon and Schuster.

So that is what I got in my mailbox please leave a comment and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

Lily

PS Don't forget to stop by on Monday when Author Chloe Neill stops by to talk about her new book Hexbound and a giveaway.

8 comments:

Missie said...

Wow! So many great books this week. I've heard that Academy 7 is really good.

Enjoy your loot!

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Wow, you won such awesome books! I want to read Academy 7, Enchanted Ivy, The Lightning Thief, and A Great and Terrible beauty, as well! Jealousss~ :P

I'm a new follower, btw. <3 Here's what's in my mailbox this week!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

an awesome selection of books. I am a new follower!!

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

@Missie, I am looking forward to Academy 7, right now, it's safely tucked away with my other signed books. I'm a little OCD when it comes to keeping my books in order and safe.

@Kristina, I am LOVING Enchanted Ivy, it's super interesting. I really liked The Lightning Thief when I read it and the movie was good too, when I found out I won a signed copy I screamed so loud it woke the whole house up. OOPS. LOL
My best friend got my A Great and Terrible Beauty for a birthday gift as the 6th is my birthday. Glad to have you as a follower!

@Kristy, thanks for stopping by and glad to have you as a follower.

The Norwegian BookGirl said...

I love Stephen King. So many great books. The cover for The Longed Tales is beautiful.

Great IMM :) Hope you have a great time reading this week.

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

@ The Norwegian Book Girl, yes I LOVE Stephen King. I am trying to get one of my friends to read his books, but she only reads romance so it's a no go. After 6 years one would think I'd give up LOL. Thanks for stopping by!

Call of Duty Widow said...

I've heard nothing but good things about the Athena Project. I'm also a big fan of Stephen King. Great mailbox this week!

Heather from Bewitched Bookworms

Kelly said...

Stephen King is one of my all-time favorite authors. Under the Dome is incredible. Insomnia was pretty good, too. I look forward to hearing what you think of them. Happy reading!