Saturday, November 20, 2010

Quick review The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson

Today is a quick review of The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson.


I really enjoyed this book. I am a huge fan of historical fiction. I found the book to have strong characters, a strong dialog and be well-written.
The character development was done like so well, it reminded me of brush strokes that an artist would make with a paint brush.
I read this book, while I had a bad case of the flu and it was a fast read. I loved the fairy tale element, and while there were a few things I found predictable, there was a lot I didn't see coming.
I would highly recommend this book.

Over all rating:

**** 4 out of 5 stars

Cover art:

I simply love the cover art! I love all things from the middle ages and renaissance era.

Obtained by Goodreads First Reads contest.

No comments: