Sunday, November 28, 2010

In my mailbox 7

I only got one book for review this week. The others I bought. I will start with the book I got for review.

The Lost Voices by Sarah Porter. Thank you Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.













Okay, now for the books I bought. I have read reviews of The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff, I got myself a copy!












I also got myself a copy of Crescendo by Becca Fizpatrick!














Please leave me a comment and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

Lily xx

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

Lost Voices is on my wish list! I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

asamum said...

Crescendo is brilliant. I am looking forward to reading The Replacement. Enjoy :D

Sally Sapphire said...

The Replacement sound great - very beautiful, very creepy cover.

lady reader said...

Hiya! For some reason I thought I was following you, turned out I wasn't. Sooo, I am NOW! :)
(Sorry, it took so long!) By the way, I totally dig your blog.

I really liked Brenna's book! I've seen SO many different reviews and thoughts but I did like it a lot. Now, my book choices AND after thoughts are not always conventional. haha.

I have Crescendo but have not read it, I like to try and wait until the series is complete then read 'em.

Lost Voices looks very interesting! Lemme know whatcha think about that one!

Have a great week and enjoy your new goodies!
Amy

Stop by Attack of the Book and check out our IMM:
http://attackofthebook.com/2010/11/27/imm-6/

Mariya said...

I have Cresendo, but I still haven't read it. I need to get on that.

Check out my IMM: Here

Mariya

Emma Michaels said...

Yeay! I love IMM. My to-reads list is growing by leaps and bounds today!!! Hope you will stop by mine!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com