Sunday, November 21, 2010

In my mailbox 6

In My Mail Box is hosted weekly by The Story Siren.

This week I got four books and all of them are for review.

First up, I got Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky. This book is due out May 23 2011 so thank you Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.


                                               

The second one is Mystify by Artist Arthur. This book is due out January 25 2011 so thank you Harlequin Teen.



The third one I got is The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa. This book is due out January 25 2011 so thank you Harlequin Teen.



The last one I got is Night Betrayed by Joss Ware. This book is also due out on January 25 2011 so thank you Harper Collins.


So that is what I got this week, please leave a comment and tell me what you got in your mailbox.

Lily

2 comments:

Miss Page-Turner said...

Hey great, looks like a netgalley shopping trip:D Awaken sounds so good, I have to read it very soon. Enjoy your new books and have a nice sunday:)
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

Emma Michaels said...

New follower!!!
Yeay! This is my first week of IMM!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.blogspot.com