Friday, November 5, 2010

In My Mailbox 4

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren.

I had a wonderful week this week. So exciting, elections are always exciting, you can feel it in the air! Halloween is always fun, and I swear the air smells different on Halloween night. I simply love it! I found a candle that reminds me of the smell of Halloween night!
Anyway, here is what was in my mailbox this week:

I bought one book (Well, actually I helped my Father out and he bought me the book as a thank you. But I think it was more so I would stop talking about how cool the book sounds haha) The book I bought was Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. The UPS driver just dropped it off an hour ago. I have 4 other books to read first, but I can't wait to read this one!!



The other book I got this week was one that I won from the author. I loved her books when she wrote as Colleen Gleason, so I am very excited to read her series as Joss Ware. I got a copy of the first in her new series.  Beyond the Night. It was in my mailbox today so thank you Joss Ware!





Please leave a comment and tell me what you got in your mailbox this week!

Lily

4 comments:

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books I need to get nightshade. I am a new follower!

MiaandSofia said...

Some great books. They look great. I love nightshade! Happy Reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox
and don't forget to enter the giveaway

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

AngelicNytmare said...

I'm reading nightshade right now. So far I'm loving it.

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

I've heard great things about Nightshade! I haven't read my copy yet, but I'll be getting to it sometime soon!