Sunday, October 3, 2010

In my mailbox

I am trying something new this week, in my mailbox. This is a weekly post that is hosted every Sunday by The Story Siren I liked the idea so much I wanted to try it out here.

So this week I acquired some new titles to read.
First up is the amazing Torment by Lauren Kate




I purchased this book for my personal bookshelf, I also had the honor of meeting Lauren Kate on her tour and I must say if you ever have the chance to meet her, you should, she is a very kind, sweet lady and very funny.


I went to my local library and picked up two books to read, the first is Mustaine: A Heavy Metal Memoir. By Dave Mustaine with Joe Layden



I also picked up a copy of The Witches of Eastwick by John Updike



I also won a book this week! I won Love Bites by Adrienne Barbeau
Thank you Amanda!

3 comments:

Fiction Spark said...

wow great books you got to read this week. I finished Torment the other day and I really loved it. Enjoy them!
You might as well want to check out my IMM here

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

Thank you for the comment! Am on my way to look at your IMM! XX

Anna said...

I just finished reading Torment. It's an enjoyable read. :)